Working at height safely is not achieved without diligence, careful planning and considered application. IRATA International has a continuously evolving regime of work procedures that member’s are required to follow and which are monitored for compliance to ensure that a safe system of work is established and maintained
In choosing STIC an IRATA member company, you get an audited safety program that meets the highest industry standard, assurance of safe and responsible working is based on:
• Adherence to a strict code of conduct
• Audited and regularly re-audited member companies
• Robust membership entry criteria
• Rope access technicians who have been thoroughly trained and are required to re-train every three years
• The independent assessment of every IRATA trainee technician wherever in the world he or she is trained
• An unrivalled level of site supervision
• Mandatory work procedures that are a constant wherever IRATA teams operate.
• IRATA member companies approach their work with professionalism and a confidence in their ability to successfully complete a task.